Treasury

We just got back from a lovely Sunday drive to our favorite mountains. I did some rock-collecting in my favorite little pebble brook, and gathered some slate from the river by our favorite hard-to-find camping spot. (When I say hard-to-find I mean even though we've been there so many times we still drove past it a few times before being able to spot it in time to slow down and turn into it.)

My short hikes were filled with lots of lovely, ferny, mossy, leafy, mushroomy woodsy-ness. So I decided to make this treasury on Etsy.  Forgive me for self-promotion by including my little moose, but he just looked so at home there. :)



Let me know what you think in the comments! Especially if you know of something else that would belong in the collection!

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to check back for whatever I decide to create with my finds from today's frolic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment